My thoughts

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weird

Everything is so weird right now...

I was at uni and for the first time in ages I felt so good bout my body...I know its weird but I am like really happy with my size right now.

Like don't get me wrong James is always telling me how much he loves me and I have a good body etc but I never wanted to hear it.

But as I came into uni a girl came up to me and said that she loves my legs and wishes she had them and it made me feel great.

How weird is it how James can tell me that everyday but ill just shrug it off but when someone else tells me it I get excited.

I'm not saying that when James says it that I don't feel great cos I do but today I just felt extra good.

So I did a stupid thing and had McDonald's LOL.

But another thing exciting was that last week I was wishing that I could go to a petting zoo cos I haven't been to one in ages and today there was one outside of starbucks and I was like a kid in a candy store...I was holding and picking up everything it was so much fun...

Anyway I have to go I know this blog has been a bit boring but yeah I'm trying to look at everything in a new light.

Love u all xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

  • Yeah ive kinda been trying to look at eveything a different way, for the better...coz sometimes i put myself down, and i realise that God had made me the way he wanted me to be... so im basically bagging Gods work:P
    so anyways....yeeees...
    lets go to the city next week, me u talz & whoever wants to go...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:31 AM  

  • Hey there!

    Hmmmm... i think i need to do what your trying to do, look on the bright side???

    Lol i have that song in my head
    "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" lol:P

    Anyhows, im glad u realised that your gorjuz! Coz u r!(in a non lezo way:P)

    Anys...luv u
    luv talz
    xoxo

    By Blogger Talz, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home