My thoughts

Friday, September 29, 2006

have u ever

This may seem weird but has anyone ever come to a stage where everything in their life just sucked really bad?

well bout this time 2 years ago everything in my life just hurt really bad. Nothing was going good, i had only just started to realise the feelings i had of pain and worthlessness that i would have felt round the time my dad left, if i hadnt pushed them deep down. (if u dont get what im saying just ask)

Any way, what im getting at is when my dad decided that he had nothing to do with me and left us, i felt like i had to be the strong one in my family and without knowing i was pushing my feelings far down deep within me but i had no idea that they would be released when i started to think deeply bout that day.

What happened was in yr 11 i decided that i wanted my art folio to mean alot so i did my whole assignment on my father and how it reflected onto me. without knowing that, when i opened those feelings up it hurt me like a bomb. lol.

There wasnt one night that went by that i didnt cry and that lead to all sort of things, drinking, depression, hating myself, hurting myself etc.

But if u ask me now how my life is the answer will be GREAT!!! the thing is after i had handled those feelings and managed to get through it all i have been able to see how God has just been with me the whole entire time.

So my point that i have been tring to get to is that sometimes things may not be going well and believe me i know but God is going to use each and everyone of u in the most bestest way possible. I know u may hear this all the time but think about it really deeply cos i believe that God put me through those hard time to help others and help me find out who i am...

1 Comments:

  • God is soo cool isnt He? The way He gives hope in the hardest of times but how thats often overshadowed by how hurt we are and we miss it...

    looking back is always a good thing because God is at work in your life and God changes things.

    youve grown as a person and a christian HEAPS this year its been so cool to have been here for it!

    anyway chat later. love you xoxoxox

    By Blogger james, at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home