My thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Writers Block

I know this may seem weird but I haven't been able to write a blog for ages, like I cant think of anything to say so I thought I would just write about something that happened to me which I thought was pretty cool.......

I decided to do a little change in my time with God. This one day I asked him if he could let me help at least one person in that day.

And it was so cool, I had extra money and I got some lunch for one of my friends and as I was waiting in line the person in front of me didn't have enough money so I gave her money to help pay for it.

As I was doing it I didn't even think but God answered my prayer and it was the best feeling in the world to be helping someone out and I figured that might be related to my spiritual gift.

I know this is random but I felt so good,

How good do u feel when u help people out...Try praying for God to use u for others benefit that's what the salvos about.

1 Comments:

  • hey, got to your blog thru talia's...i met you at yth alive...mel's sister. Anyway!

    just saying that I know that feeling! and yes, it's great! I was in the toilets at the plaza and heard some girls worrying about how they'd get home cause they didn't have enough money for the bus...a couple of dollars... they didn't look like the sort to have much extra cash anyway...but I only had a $5 so I gave it to them and said, 'here, now you can get home!' they were like, 'are you serious? wow. thank you so much. you're so nice. we love you' and hugged me and everything! they wanted to give me change, the little they had, but I said, 'don't worry about it'. but yeah, it does feel great! And I thought I'd let you know!

    It's awesome when you have the feeling, 'wow, i really helped someone who was in need'...not just saying, 'are u ok?' but, you REALLY helped them!

    By Blogger charlotte, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home