My thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cool bible reading

I have started to read Exodus and this one reading hit me and I thought it was really cool.

Exodus 23:20-33

This is when God is telling us that he is going to bring His angel to prepare the way....These are just something that stuck out to me...

verse 24 Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces...How cool is that. God is giving us permission to break their religion. He's not telling u to go into a buddist temple and with a huge hammer break Buddha but we are to help show God to these people who follow other gods.

another...

verse 27 I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run.... I don't know bout u but that makes me feel so much safer. Like if we trust and obey God he is going to make sure nothing can harm us and the people who stand up to us he will make them run, all we have to do is have faith and stop being so scared of what MIGHT happen.

there's more but I just thought those two were really cool. Try reading it there's so much in that little bit. Love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home