My thoughts

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Salvation Army

Guess what well most of you know that I'm becoming a soldier in the Salvation army....

For the people who don't know its on the 19th of November at the training college: 303 Royal parade Parkville at 6pm

I'm so excited that God has given me this opportunity to serve him within the salvos. xoxoxox

Just in case some of u are wondering why I have decided to take this step is the I believe God told me it was time. And I love the salvos and how we get out there and help people in need and I would love to make that commitment to the salvos.

anyway I really want my friends to be there so please try to make it love u lots xoxoxox

2 Comments:

  • Hey Saz, I think it is sooooo awesome that ur becoming a soilder! I wouldnt miss it for the world, im deffinately gonna be there. But i dont want to wait that long til i see you again.
    I Miss u like crazy!
    Love u!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 AM  

  • wohoo great blog. u know i'll b there

    By Blogger james, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home