My thoughts

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why do women feel this way?

Why is it that 4 out of 5 women worry bout their weight, height, looks, skin colour, hair, skin etc

I was sitting in uni today and as we were doing revision for anatomy, I heard one of the girls mention how fat they are when she really looked great.

Why is it in our nature that no matter what people say we are always against them?

like why do we always worry bout what others think so much? I don't know bout u but I hate it, I'm so sick of not going out to the shops unless I make sure I at least look ok.

and even so why is that when we take bout 3-4 hours of getting ready for an amazing night that on that night we can get so many compliments but as soon as ONE person says something against us we are haunted bout it for the rest of the night and we can have fun cause we are worried?

I MEAN WHEN THE HELL IS IT GOING TO STOP!!!!!!

I am so sick to death of being upset everytime someone mentions something against me!!!

so I gonna try to put all the energy that I do into worrying etc but replace it with worrying bout what God is thinking of me.

I know he loves me and stuff but I'm talking bout how I treat others, gossip, bitching etc.

1 Comments:

  • im sick of that too! The ammount of times i need to tell you you look great before you believe me is insane! lol What causes it? I blame the media and selfishness... All the advertisments, magazines, movies, tv, all have 'good looking' people on them supporting a culture that says u must b like this... crap

    By Blogger james, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home