My thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

More bout God

ok i know i just wrote one but i didnt want it to be long....

so the other thing was more bout God....

OK over the hols something happened within my family and just like my dad i really didnt wanna deal with it so i kept pushing down the feelings to hide them..

but i didnt wanna talk to anyone bout it at all, i mean i talked to james bout it but others i really didnt wanna know till one day at work i couldnt stop crying and someone came into my mind. i really felt God was telling me to send her a msg so i could catch up with her and let it all off my chest. but as i was writing the msg i couldnt stop thinking OMG what on earth am i doing i felt as though i was seeking attention... but in that minute that i deleted the msg before i sent it that same person came into my shop where i was working...at that point i know it was God telling me to talk to someone.

and looking back i know that God was protecting me from going through the same pain that i went through when my father left me.


GO GOD!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sarah,
    Remember me?? A long lost friend from Warragul??
    I miss you and would love to catch up again. Hint: I went to Chairo... any bells? lol, Im origionally from neerim South but have moved out of home and now live in Warragul.
    Its me Jo.
    Email me rebel_745@hotmail.com
    remember how i came up with little chickaroo for you, thats how long we're known each other

    Talk soon
    Love always
    Jo

    By Blogger rebel_745, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home