My thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

WOW LONG TIME!!!

wow its been so long since i last did a blog but i am so bored at james house there is nothing to do cos he is just watching the cricket but oh well he loves it.....

but as he was making me watch it...........well trying to i was thinking....

how i cannot wait till i can start doing stuff at my new church...

like how bored can i be that i wanna do more work lol no way i love it. i cant wait till i can start being a leader at Macleod (if they let me lol) but i loved being one at greensborough and most still talk to me lol

but yeah just case u didnt get it we have moved to macleod and at first i really didnt like that idea.. i couldnt stop thinking OMG what is GOD thinking? I mean doesnt he remember what happened at greensborough?

But now God has showed me exactly why we are there. and i am starting to see how much my mum can do this. she can be the officer that macleod needs and God is so in control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home